If you’re getting a regular set of payments after a personal injury or wrongful death case, you may be in a situation where you need that money now. RSL Funding can help! We can work out a deal to get you a lump sum payout or larger chunks of your money up front.
We’ll Buy Your Structured Settlement
If you’re in a situation where you need a lump sum payout for a structured settlement, RSL Funding is here to help. We’ve worked with customers across the United States to get them the money they need, quickly and efficiently.
- We offer top dollar for your structured settlements. Many folks end up working with RSL Funding because they find that we’ll give them the most cash for their structured settlement. We can even provide you with a cash advance while approval of your structured settlement purchase is being processed.
- We’ll beat any offer on the market. If you have an offer from a competing structured settlement purchasing company, we’ll guarantee we’ll offer you more cash or we’ll pay you $1000*. Plain and simple.
- It’s a cash payout, not a loan. We will pay you cash money for your structured settlement. You won’t have to repay a penny of what you get from us.
- We can process your sale quickly. We have an in-house legal team that specializes in fast processing structured settlement purchases in most U.S. states. Many of our customers come to us from other companies that couldn’t finalize their transfers.
How to Sell Your Structured Settlement
It is easier than you might think to sell your structured settlement. RSL Funding will buy all of or a percentage of your total settlement award. We’ll process all the paperwork so you can get access to your award money faster.
Copies of documents we’ll need to get the process started:
- Annuity contract
- Court judgment, if applicable
- Any changes or assignment to the initial settlement
- Other documents on a case-by-case basis
RSL Funding can help you get the money you need! Contact RSL Funding at 800-543-6513 today.
RSL Funding is committed to giving you all the information you need to know before making any decisions regarding your structured settlement, annuity, or lottery winnings. In general, by selling your payments to a structured settlement purchasing company, like RSL Funding, you receive your award money upfront and earlier than the court award schedule.
Before you can sell your structured settlement, be sure that you have full legal right to do so, because oftentimes, the insurance companies involved maintain control of those rights.
When the need is great enough to warrant selling your structured settlement, seek information from a proven, trusted buyer. Choose to do business with the buyer that gives you the fairest quote and the most attentive service.