Get A Free Quote
Download Free eBook
Download your copy of Everything You Need to Know Before Selling Your Structured Settlement. The quick tips you’ll find inside will make you a smarter seller and will lead to a higher lump sum cash payout.
How Do I Sell My Structured Settlement Payments?
- Request a quote
- Submit related documents, such as your structured settlement agreement
- Accept offer, read and sign contract
- Wait for a court date (approx. 30-45 days)
- Appear before a judge, await ruling
- After court approval, get CASH
Benefits of selling Structured Settlement Payments:
- No more waiting for payments to slowly trickle in. Instead of waiting months or years to get your money, you’ll have a large lump sum of cash faster! You’ll have your money in hand to pay off debt, purchase a home, and more!
- You don’t have to sell all of your payments. RSL Funding offers different options—you can sell all or just a portion of your structured settlement, annuity, or lottery payments.
- You won’t have to pay anything back! Your lump sum is yours to keep. No obligations and no red tape.
Sell Structured Settlement, Annuities, or Lottery Winnings for the Most Cash
Cash Out Your Long-Term Structured Payments for a Lump Sum!
Looking for a large payout of your structured settlement, annuity, or lottery payments? If so, you’ve come to the right place! RSL Funding is a leading funding company that guarantees the most money for the sale of your structured settlement payments.
Our company has earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we continue to provide exceptional service to our customers. To boot, RSL Funding doesn’t spend money on big advertising campaigns. Instead, we pass the cash on to you with the highest payout! We have money on-hand so that our customers won’t have to deal with third-party banks. It’s why sellers just like you refer our company to their friends and family—we make the process simpler so you can get your cash lump sum faster and hassle-free!
To find out how much your structured settlement or annuity is worth. Use our Annuity Calculator now!